Gravitec.net has a number of unique features for automatically running push campaigns and interacting with customers: drip campaigns for sending continuous notifications, push digest to send top-notch news, and RSS to push campaigns from RSS feeds. Gravitec.net supports all popular Browsers and OS – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Yandex, Edge, UC Browsers, and Windows, macOS, and Android. Also included is an easy-to-install WordPress plugin (no coding required), and a developer-friendly RESTful API.
Gravitec.net is intuitive marketing automation and content delivery tool that helps eCommerce, Marketplace, and blog developers send information to their subscribers via push notifications. It can be used to forward important news, special offers, the latest updates, and much more to the customers in real-time. This push notification generates up to 25% more traffic to the company’s website than the traditional process. With Gravitec.net, companies can send notifications to both desktop and mobile devices. This automatically reduces the workload to 90% of user notification campaigns. This tool compiles 6-10 top news with Unified Push notifications and enables sending daily and weekly news digests. Also, it can be used to send multiple notifications to new customers through a ‘drip campaign’. In such campaigns, users compile a set of informative articles to send to new customers to increase their engagement and loyalty level. Finally, companies can easily analyze notification campaigns with reports, statistics, and charts to evaluate their effectiveness.
Gravitec is a tool that uses push notifications to create automated content for different platforms. Blogs, eCommerce, and software are just some of the platforms that Gravitec can use.
The goal of Gravitec is to increase traffic to your website, convert 10-15% leads to subscribers, and send campaigns automatically.
Gravitec has been around for several years now. It was established in 2013 with only 4 employees. Today, more than 20 people work at Gravitec, serving media companies. It is trusted by several large companies such as Metro, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, and Men’s Health.
Gravitec is the first company to provide web push technology in Eastern Europe. Since its two offices are located in Ukraine and Poland, it has certainly revolutionized the technological space. But this is not the end.
Set up a daily and weekly digest so you have the most popular news.
Determine readers’ interest and automatically share only the most relevant content with RSS to Push.
With the help of Bell ask customers if they are interested in themselves! However, Gravitec.net offers 3-level segmentation so you can be as close to your readers as possible.
Don’t forget our very easy integration with WordPress. Install our plugin in just a few clicks. No coding is required!
On average, our customers receive 20% additional website traffic. And imagine how much you can save by simply automating everything.
Gravitec has won several awards: a startup competition by Seedstars Kyiv and Telecom Accelerator. These two awards were given in the same year – 2016!
What is the value of Gravitec?
Gravitec aims to provide the highest quality push notification service to people worldwide. Also tries to:
- Bring User back to your site
- Automate if possible
- Send notifications to listeners of all sizes
- Be Welcome New User
- Allow clients to set up free permission prompts
- Give clients analysis that improves results
How is used Gravitec?
Gravitec is quite easy to use. You can sign up for a free account – No Credit Card Required Once you sign up, you’ll be taken to this page:
On this page, you’ll be asked to add your website, set up push Automation, Enable Smart Digest (send the most popular articles to your customers), Enable push inboxes, and allow visitors to Subscribe to push notifications.
For The Last Option, you will see this Screenshot:
To get the full experience you need to integrate your website with Gravitec. Install the Gravitec plugin, open the plugin page and click “Connect to Existing Account”. Once you’re done, verify your website’s integration and subscription to notifications
When you’re done, click “Get Started” and you’re done!
Who needs Gravitec?
Gravitec is Useful for the following People:
- News Editor
- Business owners
- Digital marketer
- Anyone wants to increase subscriptions and increase engagement on their website
Gravitec Appsumo Lifetime Deal Plans and Features
- Lifetime Access to Gravitec
- All future business plan updates
- You must redeem your code (s) within 60 days of purchase
- Stack up to 6 codes
- GDPR loyal
- Only for new Gravitec users who do not have an existing account
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers will have Grandfather within the new feature range for codes 1-5
- Note: Previous AppSumo customers who purchased Gravitec may purchase more code to increase the feature limit.
- 60-day money-back guarantee, whatever the reason
All plans include features
- RESTful API
- Removable Gravitec.net copyright
- Zapier Integration
- WordPress Plugin
What are the features of GRAVITEC?
Gravitec Has a wide Range of Features that help you get more traffic and more Subscribers and Streamlined Campaigns.
- Drip Campaigns – These are a series of notifications for your new customers This feature allows you to collect some articles for your new customers. This will increase their engagement and they will be loyal to you.
- Daily / Weekly News Digest – A feature called Push Digest compiles your most popular news. You can send up to ten top news pieces.
- Automated News Delivery – You Can send Push Campaigns Directly From your RSS feed.
- Permission prompts – Customize it by selecting different settings for desktop and mobile, including location, appearance, language (s), when they should be displayed.
- Bell – Your Customers can communicate with you with this feature. It will increase your engagement and gain your trust and confidence.
- Targeted campaigns – Basic and Advanced Segmentation options based on Browser, OS (operating system), language, city, and user’s country.
- Monetization – Increase paid Subscriptions and Promote your Advertiser content.
- Campaign Report – An online chart that shows important statistics from your push campaigns so you can evaluate how effective it is. These are available for individual campaigns, campaigns, opt-outs, and subscriptions set within a specific time frame.
Gravitec Alternative to:
- OneSignal – Web Push Notifications Service
- iZooto – Push notification platform for publishers
- PushEngage – The Best Mobile and Web Push Notification Service
- Webpushr – Mobile & Web Push Notifications Service
Gravitec AppSumo Lifetime Deal Pricing
In Appsumo Lifetime Deal you can buy it in 3 categories at different prices. One Time Purchase of Single, Double, and Multiple.
Gravitec Regular Pricing
Easy and transparent price. All product features are available to all users.
As you can see in the screenshot above, the free option caters to those who have no more than 10,000 subscribers. It is only available to one user, unlike business offers that can host an unlimited number of users.
The number of notifications and automation is much smaller; With unlimited amounts of notifications and automation, the business option is best for you.
On the other hand, the business option offers a lot more. The cost of a business option depends on how many customers you have (if it must be more than 1000). You can toggle the arrow button to see how much it will cost for each subscriber number.
For example, if you have 1,000 subscribers, Gravitec will cost you 4 per month. If you have 25,000 customers, the business plan will cost you $ 100 per month.
The maximum amount is 800 800 per month for 200,000 customers. In that case, you can contact the Gravitec team via email.
If your subscriber base goes into the thousands and you have hundreds of dollars left, then Gravitec is for you.
Despite the hefty price tag for having 6 customers, you get more buzz for your money through a business plan than a free plan.
Pros: It’s easy to implement and segment your audience. It helps you run different notification campaigns based on the segmentation of visitors. Works well on both desktop and mobile. I implemented it on my WordPress website. It happened without any difficulty. I’ve been using its lifetime license so it’s affordable for me. It Helps me Send all kinds of content to my Push Notification Subscribers. I can even customize my push notification dialog box using my own text, logos, and buttons.
- Easy to use
- Users have a wider reach than other software tools
- Regular Notifications Help you know What’s going on
- Affordable depending on the number of your subscribers
- Everything works for you once set up
- Suitable for news and media platforms
- Unlimited subscribers (business options only)
- Works well with many integrations with a single line of code
Cons: This would be great if it could be integrated with Google Analytics. I didn’t need a very fancy push notification service, so I’m not sure what others are looking for.
- Some features are hard to understand if you are a beginner
- May also show third party integration
- Somewhat expensive depending on the number of your subscribers
Overall Gravitec Review
With Gravitec, I wanted to know: What can a push notification service do for me?
The answer was: it can send a warning whenever there is new content on our favorite sites.
While Gravitec is not a perfect software tool (any software tool?), I’m sure Gravitec is trying to make the push notification service a new standard.
Overall judgment is: Gravitec score 90%
The idea that Businesses would use push notifications to reach customers sounds unusual. But this idea makes this product so great.
As someone who uses this product, I can say that it has made my life a lot easier! I can’t imagine using a website without push notifications, and it’s great that the Gravitech team has made the service accessible to everyone.
I’ve always been a fan of the idea of push notifications. This is why I was excited to try one of Gravitec’s push notifications. Gravitec is a great service, and I can tell you that it saved me countless hours keeping track of what’s happening on the Internet.
I’m excited to see how Gravitech develops and the changes it will endure as it gets better and better at delivering push notifications.
If you are not a fan of Gravitec, Onesignal is an alternative tool that you can use. It works the same way when it comes to getting push notifications for your content
But if this review stimulates your interest and you want to use Gravitec yourself, Click Here.
Gravitec User Reviews
The user interface is a real joy to work with Gravitech. The customization level of any given push notification campaign is complete and realistic.